Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and comfortable boot with soft durable midsole for enhanced energy absorption in the heel.
- Dual Density PU sole gives optimum performance for slip resistance. Includes a step rest and is resistant to oil and hydrocarbons.
- K+ Anti Perforation Plus – a reinforced anti-perforation fabric insert that is resistant to fine carpentry nails and is compliant to the latest update to EN12568.
- Dynamic Control Technology – a rigid insert at the heel protects the ankle from sharp objects, controls ankle movement and improves the foot’s resting position on the ground.
- Stabil Active – a rigid support on the base of the shoe provides greater stability and support for the arch of your foot, therefore improving foot posture.
- Anti Debris – closed construction prevents irritating objects and dirt from entering the shoe and seeping into your socks.
- WED(wire electricity discharge) – a conductive strip integrated into the shoe ensuring that regardless of the insoles used, the shoe maintains its anti-static properties.
Construction, Utilities, Agriculture, Logistics Engineering, Facilities, Fabrication, Manufacturing
Click Icon For Details
|Upper||Greased Nubuk Leather Hydrotech|
|Lining||3D Air Circulation|
|Sole||PU Dual Density|
|Toe cap||CTC Composite Toe Cap|
|Midsole||K+ Ant perforation Plus|