81156-23 Montana Outdry® Fur Lined
Features & Benefits
- Fully waterproof boot through the use of Outdry® technology.
- PU Dual Density Outsole which is anti slip with self cleaning reliefs, and a step rest. Resistant to oil and hydrocarbons.
- Dynamic Control Technology – a rigid insert at the heel protects the ankle from sharp objects, controls ankle movement and improves the foot’s resting position on the ground.
- Stabil Active – a rigid support on the base of the shoe provides greater stability and support for the arch of your foot, therefore improving foot posture.
- Anti Debris – closed construction prevents irritating objects and dirt from entering the shoe and seeping into your socks.
- WED(wire electricity discharge) – a conductive strip integrated into the shoe ensuring that regardless of the insoles used, the shoe maintains its anti-static properties.
- Heavy Engineering
- Wind Energy
Click Icon For Details
|Style||Montana Outdry® Fur Lined|
|Upper||Greased Nubuk Leather Hydrotech|
|Lining||Genuine Wool Polar|
|Sole||PU/Dual Density SRC|
|Toe cap||CTC Composite Toe Cap|
|Midsole||K+, Anti -Perforation – Composite|
|Specification||S3 WR CI SRC|