Features & Benefits
- Comfortable and durable shoe designed specifically for indoor use.
- ESD compliant for EPA Areas. Sixton ESD footwear is designed to ensure perfect ESD performance for the life of the footwear. It also allows the substitution of the insole without any loss of ESD properties.
- Available in variable widths, standard, wide or narrow fit.
- Soft uppers carefully chosen to reduce walking fatigue.
- PU sole with self cleaning reliefs and a step rest. Resistant to oil and hydrocarbons.
- Dynamic Control Technology – a rigid insert at the heel protects the ankle from sharp objects, controls ankle movement and improves the foot’s resting position on the ground.
- Stabil Active – a rigid support on the base of the shoe provides greater stability and support for the arch of your foot, therefore improving foot posture.
- Anti Debris – closed construction prevents irritating objects and dirt from entering the shoe and seeping into your socks.
- WED(wire electricity discharge) – a conductive strip integrated into the shoe ensuring that regardless of the insoles used, the shoe maintains its anti-static properties.
Automotive, Aerospace, Assembly Fabrication, Logistics, Facilities, Electronics, Manufacturing
Click Icon For Details
|Upper||Full Grain Drummed Leather Hydrotech|
|Lining||3D Air Circulation|
|Toe cap||CTC Composite Toe Cap|
|Midsole||Zero (k) Anti-Perforation – Composite|
|Specification||S1P SRC ESD|
|EN||ISO 20345:2011 | IEC 60340-5-1:2016 | IEC 61340-4-3:2017|