Features & Benefits
- Fully waterproof boot through the use of Outdry® technology.
- Vibram® Icetrek sole compound improves grip on smooth, cold, icy or snow-covered ground. It does not scratch or ruin floors. It adheres to smooth surfaces and improves traction and cleaning.
- New outsole design with better self-cleaning reliefs and a step rest.
- PU/Rubber sole with scuff cap, resistant to heat contact up to 300⁰ C, oil and hydrocarbons.
- K+ Anti-Perforation Plus – a reinforced anti-perforation fabric insert that is resistant to fine carpentry nails and is compliant to the latest update to EN12568.
- Dynamic Control Technology – a rigid insert at the heel protects the ankle from sharp objects, controls ankle movement and improves the foot’s resting position on the ground.
- Stabil Active – a rigid support on the base of the shoe provides greater stability and support for the arch of your foot, therefore improving foot posture.
- Anti Debris – closed construction prevents irritating objects and dirt from entering the shoe and seeping into your socks.
- WED (wire electricity discharge) – a conductive strip integrated into the shoe ensuring that regardless of the insoles used, the shoe maintains its anti-static properties.
- Heavy Engineering
- Wind Energy
Click Icon For Details
|Lining||3D Air Circulation|
|Sole||PU/Rubber Vibram® – Icetrek|
|Toe cap||CTC Composite Toe Cap|
|Midsole||Zero (k) Anti-Perforation|
|Specification||S3 HRO HI WR SRC|