89118-08 Explorer Arctic Grip®
Features & Benefits
- New Vibram® Arctic Grip sole compound increases the stability and grip on snow, icy or muddy grounds.
- New outsole design with better self-cleaning reliefs and a step rest.
- PU/Rubber sole with scuff cap, resistant to heat contact up to 300⁰ C, oil and hydrocarbons.
- K+ Anti Perforation Plus – a reinforced anti-perforation fabric insert that is resistant to fine carpentry nails and is compliant to the latest update to EN12568.
- Dynamic Control Technology – a rigid insert at the heel protects the ankle from sharp objects, controls ankle movement and improves the foot’s resting position on the ground.
- Stabil Active – a rigid support on the base of the shoe provides greater stability and support for the arch of your foot, therefore improving foot posture.
- Anti Debris – closed construction prevents irritating objects and dirt from entering the shoe and seeping into your socks.
- WED(wire electricity discharge) – a conductive strip integrated into the shoe ensuring that regardless of the insoles used, the shoe maintains its anti-static properties.
Construction, Utilities, Rail, Wind, Energy, Engineering, Offshore, Quarry/Mining
Click Icon For Details
|Style||Explorer Arctic Grip®|
|Upper||Full Grain-Anilina Leather-Hydrotech|
|Lining||3D Air Circulation|
|Sole||PU/Rubber Vibram® – Arctic Grip|
|Toe cap||CTC Composite Toe Cap|
|Midsole||K+, Anti -Perforation Plus -Composite|
|Specification||S3 HRO HI SRC|