Features & Benefits
- Light, and breathable trainer with a sporty design.
- ESD compliant for EPA Areas. Sixton ESD footwear is designed to ensure perfect ESD performance for the life of the footwear. It also allows the substitution of the insole without any loss of ESD properties.
- New sole design specially developed for difficult surfaces, with self-cleaning reliefs and a flat surface to increase grip performance.
- K+ Anti Perforation Plus – a reinforced anti-perforation fabric insert that is resistant to fine carpentry nails and is compliant to the latest update to EN12568.
- Dynamic Control Technology – a rigid insert at the heel protects the ankle from sharp objects, controls ankle movement and improves the foot’s resting position on the ground.
- Stabil Active – a rigid support on the base of the shoe provides greater stability and support for the arch of your foot, therefore improving foot posture.
- Anti Debris – closed construction prevents irritating objects and dirt from entering the shoe and seeping into your socks.
- WED(wire electricity discharge) – a conductive strip integrated into the shoe ensuring that regardless of the insoles used, the shoe maintains its anti-static properties.
Automotive, Aerospace, Assembly, Fabrication, Logistics, Facilities, Electronics, Manufacturing
Click Icon For Details
|Upper||No ladder, High Tenacity textile, WR|
|Lining||Breezy SD, two-layers combination|
|Toe cap||Alu-SXT 2.0 Aluminium Toe Cap|
|Midsole||K+ Ant perforation Plus|
|Specification||S3 SRC ESD|
|EN||ISO 20345:2011 | IEC 60340-5-1:2016 | IEC 61340-4-3:2017|